The latest data tells us that the average recruiter or hiring manager only looks at your resume for six seconds before deciding which pile to put you in – six seconds! Having been doing this for a very long time, I know what will stand out in that initial six seconds and give you the best opportunity to have your resume actually read in detail. I’ve also worked intimately with several different Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and know how to use the appropriate keywords and formats that will allow your resume to make it past the initial online screening and into the hands of an actual person.
Here’s what I can help you with:
- Updating or revamping previous resumes
- Creating a resume completely from scratch
- Professional resumes
- Human-voiced resumes
- Academic resumes
- Writing a personalized cover letter
- Optimizing your resume to make it through Applicant Tracking Systems
- Helping to enhance your LinkedIn profile, or creating one from scratch
- Hooking you up with various networking tips and resources
- Providing interviewing tips or coaching
- Anything else you need in order to make your job search successful!
Email me directly for pricing.